It is a type of multilayer cardboard normally used in applications where print quality is not a fundamental requirement such as in the production of tubes and cores for the textile and paper industry as well as consumer goods such as board games or puzzles.
It can also be used as a spacer inside boxes, to protect delicate products, or as separators of stacking product.
Bobin technical features:
- Quality: Grey and White 1 side
- Grammage: from 500 gr to 1000 gr
- Widths: from 18 mm to 1800 mm
- Inner diameter core: from 75 mm to 300 mm
- Outer diameter bobin: from 250 mm to 1600 mm
- Cutting: from 20 mm to 1800 mm
- Width: from 154 mm to 2500 mm
- Diameter core in: from 75 mm to 300 mm
- Diameter pallet out: from 250 mm to 1700 mm